This blog will showcase some of my work that I create in my Visual Journalism class learning InDesign. I want to let readers and viewers see what I can create and some of the main functions I can do with InDesign. Hope you enjoy : )
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Webpage Midterm Design
For my midterm project, we had to design a web page design describing something and adding photos that we toned in Photoshop. I decided to do my web page on the "Smoke-Free" policy for Columbia College Chicago. I notice that there is a good amount of students at Columbia who smoke cigarettes and there are signs in each building stating to "Smoke outside".
My web page has pictures of students smoking, cigarettes on the ground and a smoking sign located in one of Columbia building's. I also placed a Facebook/Twitter logo since social media is a emerging to everything online and put an ad relating to health.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I really like this webpage, and I think that it's a good topic that you covered also, because Columbia is very strict about people smoking next to there doors, and there are ALWAYS students smoking outside. Good Job!
ReplyDelete