Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Final Project: Magazine Layout



For the final project I had to interview a international faculty member at Columbia College Chicago. My interviewee name is Sigita Sulaityte and she is from the capital of Lithuania. The story she told me was about her childhood/college memories she had growing up as a artist. The picture that is on my layout isn't the picture of Sigita because she wouldn't let me take a photo of her and I received no photos from her. Sigita took this semester off and has been living in Houston so maybe that is why she couldn't send pictures.

I tried to make the layout similar to other magazine layouts, by making things centered to take up some of the white space.

My map shows the major cities surrounded in Lithuania and also the three other Baltic States (Lithuania is one of them).

My layout isn't the best because I don't have original photos, but I tried. Visit Sigita website to view some of her artwork, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment